Don't worry, be scrappy.
Lissa Alexander's new book Oh, Scrap! Fabulous Quilts That Make the Most of Your Stash is in the shops.
I wrote a Preface, a short and scrappy history of the style.
Lissa made the wonderful quilts from traditional pattern.
Martingale Publishing did some lovely photographs.
We are giving away many copies of the eBook version from Martingale.
You can enter today for my Give-Away by commenting before 7 a.m.
March 19th, tomorrow.
Here's the rest of the schedule for the Blog Hop.
Each blogger will give away one eBook.
March 20 Mellissa Corey
March 21 Carrie Nelson
March 22 Sherri McConnell
March 23 Fat Quarter Shop
March 24 Teresa Silva
March 25 Jane Davidson
March 26 Martingale Publishing & Winners Announced
Rules for the Oh Scrap BlogHop
I have one E version of Oh Scrap to give to a selected commenter. Here are the rules:
1. Post a comment here on this post before 7 A.M. March 19, 2018 (U.S. Central Time).
2. One comment per reader, please.
3. We'll send the digital file anywhere so international readers please comment.
4. Include your email so we can contact you.
5. The winners from the entire Blog Hop will be announced on March 26. Look for a post here on that date.
6. I'll choose a winner by some random event. In the past it's been things like the first commenter named Dorothy, the person who comments closest to noon, the first person who says the magic word---e.g. quilt.
7. I'll take this post down tomorrow.